Monday, July 7, 2008

Finally Back Online & Slingbox

I am finally back online. Our internet was down until late last week. Caleb is doing very well and the boys seem to be adjusting as well. I am looking forword to blogging again. Thanks to knology.

Does anyone know about or have a slingbox? I am trying to see if it is really all that the company says they are. They look cool. I can think of a few things that they could be used for that could really help churches. Comment me and let me know.

3 comments:

Jan Owen said...

i don't even know what that is? i will now have to google it.....

RegentCardis said...

Sounds like some kind of medical device. :-)

Throwback 2 Basics said...

Hello,

I have pitched the same idea to our church and we are in the process of implementing the Slingbox technology I can send you the powerpoint if you like...in a nutshell, my idea was to take the live broadcast and transmit the feed over the net to elderly homes or adhoc requests for individuals who are imobile. They loved the Idea and it should be in production soon.