Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 3 Update and Misc. Fun

Michelle had a little more pain today, but is doing very well. Caleb is doing great! He's the best looking boy in the nusery.


Today was a great day for Dad because I got to spend some time with Nate and Jonathon. We went to the local airshow. We had a great time watching planes and enjoyed the people. The jet van was my personal favorite and boys liked everything especially the fly throughs.

I have uploaded some new pics from day 3, the airshow, and a few misc. fun ones.
Click Here to View Pictures.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations Josh and Michelle! :)

Unknown said...

give everyone lots of hugs for me. I can't wait to come hold Caleb. Did you know Richard preached about him on Sunday?????? His very own sermon! love you guys and Michelle!

Unknown said...

hey make sure you look on my blog at the picture of you holding Caleb. It's a precious shot. I tried and tried to send them to Bill in a zip file but never succeeded. I don't know how to resize them though!