Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 2 Update & Pictures from Day 1

we (mommy, daddy, and caleb) got some much needed rest last night. Michelle has gotten some good rest since the nurses stopped probing her. (the nurses have been awesome!!!) Caleb has been in and out with us throughout the night. He is sleeping like crazy, which I know will probably be short lived. He is looking forward to see his big brothers (Jonathon & Nate) later today! Below is a link to pictures from day 1. Thanks again for all the prayers and love. You are each welcome to visit.

Pictures-Day 1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josh, it was so sweet to share this day with ya'll. We continue to pray that Caleb will be used by God for His Kingdom purposes. He has already touched my heart through Caleb!

we love you all! Congratulations again. I posted on my blog as well so you can see a few of my pictures.