Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Facebook and other stuff

I’ve been a little busy lately so I haven’t had a chance to blog recently. I’m hoping to do it more even though we are approaching the birth of our son. His name will be Caleb Matthew just in case you wanted to know. I know he is already going to be one of the best looking guys along with Jonathon and Nate. We will get a chance to see the doctor next week and probably find out just how close we are to this incredible life.

I finally gave in today! To facebook that is. I have purposely rebelled against it until now. Every one has raved about it, so we’ll see. I love tech stuff! I’d love to hear what you think is best about facebook besides all those people popping on screen for possible friend request that I have no idea who they are.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Absolutely the networking. I keep finding friends of mine who have the same friends I do and I had no idea that they knew each other! Small world I guess.