Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wednesday Night Recap

Last night was awesome!

Worship was amazing as Wendel S., Ryan J., Nathan S., Phillip K., and Corey B. lead us in worship.
The Setlist:
Mighty to Save by Hillsong
From the Inside Out by Hillsong United
Hosanna by Hillsong United

It was awesome seeing so many students connect with God in worship. I believe God's heart was blessed.

The big idea during the message was:
Excuses hinders God's work, but excellence honors God and inspires people. -thanks Mr. Hybels for the last part of this statement.

We have some amazing leaders that really care about students. I am so blessed to work with them.

Every parent should read Do Hard Things by Brett & Alex Harris. It will be well worth the time and it could be a great way to create a discussion with your student.

I want to encourage each student to think about someone to invite next week. It will change their life!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks Josh for all you do to love my child! I appreciate you.

Josh Britt said...

it is a blessing!

Liz said...

I want you to know, Josh, that I take full credit for being the first to send you to The Rebelution web site. It's good to know that the Do Hard Things message is getting good play with the teens at the Brook. Also good to know that my own personal habit of spending too much time reading blogs (and thus not doing enough hard things) can benefit someone!

Josh Britt said...

i am very thankful Liz. This has really been great for our students and adults. I hope all is well.